A collection of doodles with a bit of commentary by RICK GREEN - your cartooning friend

Monday, April 4, 2011

1st Thessalonians

Our middle daughter is working on her master's degree. We actually have two daughters working on their masters. We are very proud. One of Andrea's assignments was to come up with a creative way of presenting an outline for one of the books of the Bible. She chose 1st Thessalonians. We talked about it and this was what we came up with. I was happy to draw it out for her. You should go from the bottom to the top when reading her three points about the book. It was a fun assignment.

4 comments:

Cecilia said...

I like your blog, too. Wedding pictures are always fun, and your drawings are very creative. (my daughter likes your background.)

Nancy said...

Haven't visited for some time but as before I enjoyed it all.
Nice design for your daughter as well!!!

nancybabb said...

Just found you... LOVE LOVE the "You Are Chosen" bag! I have a vinyl cutter and have given tons of "You WERE Chosen" vinyls to friends... because we were! I have a doodle blog that I do scriptures on as well. Thing is I AM NOT an artist like you! I truly just doodle and hope that practice will one day make perfect (better anyway) Please, come by and say hi if you get a chance!
www.polly-wollydoodle.blogspot.com
neb

The Brown Recluse said...

Why have you stopped posting? I hope you haven't stopped doodling! I just happened upon your blog and I love it!
~Margaret