A collection of doodles with a bit of commentary by RICK GREEN - your cartooning friend

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

I am sorry to have been ignoring you so much lately. It seems that every time I think about posting something on you I have very little time. Over the past four years you have given to me a great deal of fun and joy. I have been introduced to some interesting people by you, and you have also provided a good deal of income to me. You've not made me rich, by any means, but there has been a bit of coinage come my way because of your vigilance on the internet. Thank you.

I wish now to offer this bit of doodlery as a peace offering and apology for my absence. I know that it's not much but it's something simple that I can quickly post on your pages. It really is nonsense, I know, but it is something that I've enjoyed scribbling down on paper over the last few weeks. I do have a number of other pieces that I have been intending to post here. You will just have to be understanding and know that you are not forgotten—at least not completely forgotten. It really is my intent to get back to posting my organized doodles on you more often.

Can you ever forgive me?

Rick

4 comments:

Mari said...

Hi Rick! It's nice to see a doodle here again. :)

~Ginger said...

Slacker!

...it's okay, I've been right there slacking with you.

Kay said...

let's hope your blog forgives you! I am happy to see your post!

Alice said...

glad to see you back! i've been having a problem staying blog-active myself, and am trying to do a better job. i'm always happy to look at your page and see something new there :).

and i'm looking at the previously posted comments in the sidebar next to this box. i see ~ Ginger's comment which simply says "Slacker!" so funny!