A collection of doodles with a bit of commentary by RICK GREEN - your cartooning friend

Friday, June 5, 2009

Outside The Box

Some- times an idea comes to mind and I just have to stop and drawing it—no matter how busy I am.

We've been getting ready for the reception of our daughter's high school graduation today. We were up late getting a display of photos and memorabilia together. Then the other two daughters arrived, plus SIL, PLUS boyfriend! (What can I say?) The commencement is tomorrow. There will probably be photos.

I had a ton of stuff to get done, but this doodle came to mind and I just had to doodle it. It's what I do.

Have you been thinking outside the box lately? Then clean up the mess you left behind and then Copy & Share If You Dare.

10 comments:

vjc said...

Hysterical and a trifle disturbing, Rick :).

Aleta said...

Yeah, a little disturbing definitely.

Justabeachkat said...

Another good one. I like the way you think.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

will blog for food is on my side bar... so love it thanks!!!!!!

grammie of 5 said...

God doesn't work inside a box so why should you?
I'm not really comparing you to God.... well you know what I mean.

Chris H said...

Ikkky doodle! But yes, I try to think outside the box...

BlueRose said...

I like it going to post on my blog....thanks Rick

Alice said...

yeah, that's disturbing....:O)

Brandy Wilcoxen said...

Haha, thats great!

Jodi @ SNAPPED said...

OK, I have been gone for awhile so I am catching up on all my favorite blogs. I saw this drawing and it really made me laugh. I know it was drawn before the event, but I didn't see it until after. So the first thing I thought of when I saw this sketch was the news story about Michael Jackson being buried without his brain.
I don't know why that makes me laugh.
Hope I can still be a customer!