A collection of doodles with a bit of commentary by RICK GREEN - your cartooning friend

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Fat Hog


I finsihed this drawing last night. I tried to post a black and white version yesterday, but for some reason Blogger wouldn't let that particular file show up on my page. I have some "issues" with Blogger and it's reliability.

You may notice a motorcycle theme amongst my drawings. Yes, I do own a bike - a Harley, and that just since May. So, I have a growing interest in motorcycles and so I having fun depicting them in my cartoons. Maybe I'll try posting the B&W version later.

This is another drawing that, at first, I didn't think that I was going to like, but in time it grew on me. What do you think?

UPDATE: This cartoon has been sold to a company creating a website in ENGLAND! The web is amazing. When I get a link I'll try and post it so you can see my work in use. Thanks for the business John.

No comments: