A collection of doodles with a bit of commentary by RICK GREEN - your cartooning friend

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Hot Game


This particular cartoon is one I was hired to do for a Christmas (2005) present for a friend. She needed something give to her brother. I created this piece from a photo of the him - I've never met the fellow. She told me he was a bowler - I guess somebody has to be.

I like how this drawing turned out. I like the stance of the gentleman. I like how the ball, with the frightened look on his face, turned out. I even like the coloring of the wooden floor. I thought that it came out well. What do you think?

I haven't shared yet that in each of my drawings you can find a tiny egg-man hidden somewhere in the picture. In this drawing he's a lot easier to find than in others. Do you see him?

If you would like a drawing done for a friend I am avaiblable for hire. E-mail me at green_rick@juno.com and we'll see what we can work out.

No comments: