A collection of doodles with a bit of commentary by RICK GREEN - your cartooning friend

Friday, January 26, 2007

Barnyard Boogie Again

This one is the other Barnyard Boogie drawings that I did for the Curry County Fair logo contest. As I stated in the earlier post, they wanted to used all three of my submissions. I never got to actually see this one in use.

It's about time for the contest to come around again. I remember reading about this year's theme. I don't remember what it is, but I do remembering thinking that it was pretty lame, (my apologies to the person who submitted the idea.)

I drew this one because I didn't think I liked the previous one, at first. After coloring that one in, I decided that perhaps I should go back and finish my first attempt. I liked it more after I had colored it in.

What do you think?

No comments: