A collection of doodles with a bit of commentary by RICK GREEN - your cartooning friend

Friday, January 1, 2010

Love Sick T-Rex


I asked my daughter tonight what I should draw.  She said, "a dino -saur."  So, for my first post in the new year... (drum role please) ...here's a love sick t-rex.

I figure that this little doodle is one that you can use, especially with Valentine's Day coming up.  So Copy & Share If You Dare.

You know the rules, just please tell me when and where you post it.  I like to come and visit my bit of internet art.

4 comments:

Gaia said...

Hiee Rick this is an adorable image of a love sick dino. Love it! Have a great 3rd third of the year. Bless you!

Barbra Joan said...

Rick, thank you so very much for your comment on my blog. Thats what keeps me going. Love your doodle-aramas. They made me smile. Have a Great New Year.
BJ

Sher said...

Oh this little doodle is too cute for words!! And I love that you did it for your daughter, it shows through your work:)

Happy new year to you and your girls!!

Hootin Anni said...

Hello Rick. I'm so glad you stopped by today so I could come visit with you and see your Dino-doodle!! I love it.

Thanks for the sweet comment. 'Tis much appreciated.

Come by again when you can.