A collection of doodles with a bit of commentary by RICK GREEN - your cartooning friend

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Inspiring Fatherhood

Father's Day is this Sunday.  I scribbled out this little doodle this afternoon just for you—in case you wanted to "Copy & Share If You Dare" it for your own blog, or color it and give to your father, or the significant man in your life.Being a father myself, there have been times when my daughters made comment on my "less-than-inspiring" attire. But, I know that, in the end, if you force them to... they will admit that I am the wind beneath their wings. Right girls!?!

(Remember the rules: If you  Copy & Share this doodle I want to know about it. Especially if I can go and visit it on your blog.)


P.S. If you haven't read my personal challenge on the previous post, please do so. I need your help. I need your inspiration if I am to go through with doing the craziest thing I've ever done. (It beat the time that I tried to scare the whits out of a bunch of little campers while wearing a bear suit while in the forrest one night.  That didn't work out so well for me.)

3 comments:

Mari said...

I think this is so cute! I'll be posting it on Sunday!

Coffee Bean said...

Why Thank You Mr. Rick!!! This will be making an appearance on my blog this weekend! And I hope you have a super fabulous Father's Day!

Gabby Zapata said...

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog! You have some funny stuff! Keep it up :)