A collection of doodles with a bit of commentary by RICK GREEN - your cartooning friend

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My Daughters - Holy Ghost Riders


Here is the photo that I wrote about earlier. These are my three girls again posing in the t-shirts that I gave them for Christmas. This was taken on Christmas Eve of '06.

A few years ago I began a tradition of giving the girls a present that was specifically from me. In the past the gifts have had something to do with sleeping... i.e. pajamas with feet one year, satin pillow cases, blankets, etc. etc. I guess this year it was for a shirt to sleep in. They seemed to like the shirts, so I guess I did alright.

Our youngest, the dark haired one, had figured out what I was getting them. She saw a note on my desk which told her what the gift was. I guess I'll have to do a better job of clearing off my desk top next year.

But now there are a few of us around town who proudly call themselves, "The Holy Ghost Riders." The only requirement for membership is a t-shirt. You don't even have to own a bike - you just have to want to own one.

What do you think?

No comments: