A collection of doodles with a bit of commentary by RICK GREEN - your cartooning friend

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Wake Up Call


Here is a drawing that many people like and seem to identify with. I keep thinking that someday I need to draw a female version. I've drawn many of these cartoons with the idea that people would purchase them as gifts for someone, but I don't think anyone has purchased this one so far. I might have had more success if I had drawn a female instead.

The teddy bear was a last minute addition. The egg-man is pretty easy to spot in this drawing. Hint: Look out the window. That's all I'm going to say.

Did you find him?

What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the details you put in your work. Keeps me searching for additional subtleties of your visual narratives. What fun. Keep it up. -db