Previously Barb asked me to do an illustration for her blog. She came back to me with a request for doodling something for her web page: Barb's Create a Book. This is the design I drew without the text that she asked me to add. I had quite a time getting that part just right for her.
I had an evern more difficult time getting the designed e-mailed to her. Part of my problem, I think, was that I added the text in another program that I am comfortable using, and some how that program turned the whole design into a file that was too large to send by the usual methods.
You need to go to her web page to see the completed illustration. For some reason, when I tried to post that version here it appeared as a negative, reversing the colors. I tried it three different times with the same results. I don't understand why.
So, Barb, the "demons" in this drawing are still there. I can't explain it. It's the drawing that has fought us all the way.