A collection of doodles with a bit of commentary by RICK GREEN - your cartooning friend

Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Sundry of Choas

This is a photo of the daughter of some good friends, Steve and Denise. Some months ago I finished this caricature that she is holding. I thought that I had kept of copy of the illustration, but I can't seem to find it in my growing library of faces that I've collected over the years. So, the photo that Steve sent me of their lovely daughter holding the illustration will have to do, until such time that I am able to find my copy.

The illustration portrays their daughter sitting at her desk while a sundry of chaos ensues around her. (I like that last sentence. I think that it makes me sound all egucated.) Maybe you can see some details if you zoom in on the photo. But, otherwise, you'll just have to take my word that the doodle ain't half bad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I always include you in my list of edumacated friend. Oh yeah, for sure.

Hey, hows that bike thing workin' out for you, LOL.

Now you will be my smart and fit friend!

Mr. Motorcycle said...

I like it. You are a very talented artist. I like your style.

Nice Blog.

Jane said...

My daughter loves this one! Super cool

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Rick, just looking through these last posts blog, it's obvious to see that you make so many people happy.