A collection of doodles with a bit of commentary by RICK GREEN - your cartooning friend

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Your Name Here

This doodle may seem more appropriate for Halloween, but really all it is was an attempt to fill a tall slender piece of paper that I had laying around.  As with most of my doodles, one thing led to another, and the next thing you know, I've sketched out some kind of macabre graveyard scene.

Do you know where you'll find your final rest?  If not, then Copy & Share If You Dare, and prepare to met they Maker.  (No forwarding address will be necessary.)

3 comments:

Reddirt Woman said...

The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out, the ants play pinochle on your snout...

Can't help it Maestro Rick... that is the first thing that popped into my crazy head...

Great job and I feel that Igor may be eying the Master to fill that hole he just dug.

Helen

Jeannette StG said...

maybe macabre, but quite good, I'll say!
Because my son was as a 12 year old interested in cartoons, I tried them out..not for me -I keep it to an impressionistic style!

copper stiletto said...

I like your work~ your good!