A collection of doodles with a bit of commentary by RICK GREEN - your cartooning friend

Monday, November 26, 2007

Family Practice - Packing Skills

The Season of Shopping Has Begun!

Click on the image to see the full size.

This is another cartoon strip left from my attempt at having a syndicated cartoon and another example of me creating an idea from real life situation. The conversation in this piece pretty much follows one that I had with my wife on a Christmas shopping adventure - only I think that my mother-in-law thought, not said, the last line.

7 comments:

Valarie said...

LOL! Funny, real funny.

Dawn-Enigma Artist said...

Oh that's good! LOL

Kristy said...

lol to funny!

Anonymous said...

oh man! this is good!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

i am thrilled that you found my blog and left a comment so now i can follow yours :-) you are so correct on the power lines interfering with rainbows it never fails! I love art in any form and particularly drawing (prolly cause i can't draw ) so i will become an avid follower :-D i tend to take alot of pictures and use them in my blogging world so who knows what you might find interesting.
thanks again!
Laura ~peach~

tammi said...

I'm going to show this to my husband, The Master Packer. He's got a fair bit of practise doing the same thing -- although, lucky for him, it's not my shopping trips that give him the opportunity, it's camping with little kids and all their necessities, and grandparents giving them WAY too many Christmas presents. Half of which end up coming along on our next camping trip... it's a vicious cycle.

I'm quite enjoying your comic strip blog!

Shellie said...

That was cute. Wish I could transport you over here on my shopping runs.