A collection of doodles with a bit of commentary by RICK GREEN - your cartooning friend

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Album Art

I took this photo Tuesday night of Nick, who is the son of some good friends of ours. We were setting off fire works for my youngest daughter's 17th birthday party.

Nick plays the bass for his rock band. (Is every kid now days part of a rock band?) I told him that it is the cover art for his next album.

This is not a doodle, it's more like a "fiddle," because I fiddled around with the photo on my computer a while.

5 comments:

roseys madhouse said...

that would make a great album cover very original

rthling said...

Hey, that's really cool!
BTW, I have greatly admired your work on Dawn Meehan's blog. I have studied it closely. Very talented, you are. I am honored that you stopped by my little piece of the blogosphere.
You're welcome back any time.

MaBunny said...

Cool picture, I like it and think it would make a great album cover!
I will try to use little firecracker there! he is cute!
So come visit me in a little while!

Tonya Staab said...

Wow, the photo fiddling definitely worked for you. Looks great. I can absolutely see it on the cover of an album.

Brenda said...

Very cool.